Back to Calendar
Time: 6:00 PM-7:30 PM
Location: A Better Chance National Office
Directions: 253 West 35th Street, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10001
(between 7th and 8th Avenues)
Do you know a talented student who is looking for a challenge in school?
Come and learn about the educational opportunities
available through A Better Chance!
This INFO SESSION is aimed at new applicants and their parents/guardians, as well as teachers, counselors, and program directors who would like to learn how their students can take part.
The NEW APPLICATION will be available starting February 15th! Please see our website: http://www.abetterchance.org/apply
WHO SHOULD APPLY? We are looking for students who....
- identify as students of color (African-American, Latino, Asian, Pacific Islander, Native-American, and Multiracial)
- are US Citizens or Permanent Residents
- are in grades 4-9 (we are especially looking for 4th and 7th graders)
- are top students in their grades, earning As and Bs, and read on/above grade level
- who want to attend a really great school!
QUESTIONS? Please contact A Better Chance at 646-346-1310
SIGN UP HERE: