Resource Manager - Pharmaceutical / Healthcare Consulting (San Francisco, CA)
Bay Area Life Sciences / Pharmaceutical Consulting firm is seeking a dynamic Resource Manager. They are willing to consider individuals who are already in resource management and/or staffing OR individuals who are currently external consultants who crave an opportunity to cut their travel and work internally. Our client is the world?s leading advisor for creating effective business solutions within the life sciences and healthcare industries. Company offers end-to-end management consulting in key issues areas that include: business unit, therapy area and brand strategy, portfolio strategy, launch strategy, pricing & market access studies and commercial model design and optimization. The Resource Manager (RM) is the primary contact point for a Principal when a project is sold. The RM partners with the senior leadership and ensures that cross functional teams are aligned to meet the client's needs. RM also will be responsible to work with project team members to develop their goals, provide on-the-job training and mentor/grow their consulting career.
- Identify and resource West Coast consulting team members to client projects, business development opportunities, thought leadership and internal initiatives.
- Collaborate effectively with global resource management team to deploy consulting delivery team members in a manner that optimizes overall productivity while meeting individual development objectives.
- Engage with the principals and other senior leaders to understand, plan for and ultimately meet the resourcing demands of their pipeline.
- Enable and support development goals of West Coast analyst consulting delivery team through resource management decisions.
- Monitor and communicate current and planned delivery capacity.
- Maintain resource management data integrity in the PSA system that supports resource and project management decisions.
- Identify resourcing capability gaps in the analyst to senior consultant team as an input to hiring and to provide guidance/insight into Learning & Development plans the development of training plans.
- Work on / lead internal projects with team members from the client facing, HR, Finance, Operations and other internal functions.
Bachelors Degree and 4+ years of consulting industry experience desired. Knowledge of life sciences / pharmaceutical consulting is preferred but not required.
**Position is full-time and may allow for a flexible working schedule based in the San Francisco office. The ideal candidate will be able to work in a dynamic and ever-changing environment and move at the pace of clients needs.
Click here for more information
Coordinator of Special Projects, Relay Graduate School of Education (New York, NY)
Position Summary: The Coordinator of Special Projects, reporting to the Senior Manager of Finance, is part of the Finance team, which provides student-facing financial services in addition to institutional financial management for the overall organization. As the Coordinator of Special Projects gains exposure to the financial operations at Relay GSE and gains experience working within a fast-paced and expanding organization, she or he will build strong systems to support the larger team, thereby ensuring students have a positive experience with our organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate with prospective and current students about the financial aid process and determine their eligibility for federal and institutional financial aid
- Help students understand their current and future financial aid packages in relation to their financial obligations at Relay GSE
- Coordinate and attend financial aid informational sessions
- Track, record and communicate financial aid and billing information to students and other third parties in a professional and service-oriented manner
- Perform loan origination, disbursement and refund reconciliations on a regular basis
- Develop and refine current Relay GSE policies and procedures to ensure compliance with current financial aid rules and regulations
- Generate accurate financial aid reports to indentify necessary interventions with students and/or changes to Relay GSE's financial aid processes
- Work closely with the Technology team to ensure that the student information system and financial aid systems meet both RGSE's and students' needs
- Proactively improve the accuracy of financial aid records by performing miscellaneous accounting reconciliation projects
- Support the Finance team in producing backup materials and schedules for yearly audits
- Collaborate with the Enrollment Services team to ensure all student records are complete, accurate and secure and provide support on a variety of projects related to admissions, enrollment, certification, and registration of graduate students
- Communicate with applicants and students to ensure they understand and meet administrative requirements and deadlines
First and foremost, the Coordinator of Special Projects must share the team's sense of urgency about the need to improve student achievement through phenomenal teacher training.
Additionally, candidates for the position must have the following:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with demonstration of quantitative or logical reasoning skills
- Engagement with mission oriented organization and/or extracurricular activity
- Strong organizational and communication skills with a service-oriented mentality
- A high level of attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work efficiently, intensely, and within an entrepreneurial environment
- A passion to join a mission-driven organization
The Relay Graduate School of Education (Relay GSE) is a groundbreaking graduate school with an innovative Master's degree program designed specifically to respond to today's urgent demand for effective and successful teachers. Relay GSE will be serving over 650 graduate or alternate route program students in both New York and New Jersey in the 2012-2013 school year.
Relay GSE's mission is to teach teachers to develop in all students the academic skills and strength of character needed to succeed in college and life. Our academic programs - practically focused, reinforced by the proven practices of high-performing schools, and substantiated by research - were designed to enable our graduates to lead their predominantly urban students to demonstrable annual achievement gains. Relay GSE is positioned to bring about transformational change in teacher preparation, becoming the place where a new generation of continuously-improving, results-focused individuals can fulfill their destiny in the world's greatest profession.
Relay GSE offers a competitive salary and benefits package for full-time employees.
How to Apply: Interested applicants should apply directly to http://relayschool.force.com/careers. Should you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submitted: January 7, 2013