50th Anniversary A Better Chance Awards
It is with great excitement that we announce
The 50th Anniversary A Better Chance Awards Dinner. Every year, A Better Chance recognizes top Scholars and honors community leaders who are committed to promoting education, diversity and leadership.
This year, we honor Roger W. Ferguson, Jr., President and Chief Executive Officer of TIAA-CREF, with the 2013 Chairman's Award. Theo Killion, an A Better Chance Alumnus (Hill School, 1970) and Chief Executive Officer of Zale Corporation, will receive the 2013 DreamBuilder Award. The awards will take place on Tuesday, June 11, 2013 at Pier Sixty at Chelsea Piers in New York City.
Awards Sponsorship Levels
• Valedictorian Table at $50,000
• Summa Cum Laude Table at $25,000
• Magna Cum Laude Table at $15,000
• Cum Laude Table at $10,000
• Dean’s List Package at $6,000
• Salutatorian Ticket at $1,000
• Honor Roll Ticket at $500
Scholar Award Packages
• Academic Achievement Sponsor at $30,000
• Academic Excellence Sponsor at $20,000
• Young Leaders Sponsor at $12,500
For more information about this special event, to purchase sponsorships or make a contribution, please contact Sarah Mobarak at email@example.com or visit www.abetterchance.org/gala.