If you have questions, we hope you find answers here.
- Why should I apply to A Better Chance?
- Does A Better Chance provide Scholarships?
- Do I have to attend an info session in order to apply?
- What is the difference between early decision and regular decision?
- Is there a cost for the application?
- How can I track my application?
- When are application decisions made?
- When will A Better Chance contact me?
- Why does A Better Chance require proof of income?
- Is there a cut-off score for the benchmark test?
- Is an interview required?
- If I am accepted, do I have to attend a summer program?
- When will I take the official SSAT/ISEE?
- Does A Better Chance provide test prep?
- What is a referral?
- When do I receive referrals?
- How do I learn about financial aid?
Still curious about something? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.